Thursday, August 12, 2004

Update and funny fame

I am feeling pretty well at the moment, so thought I would make an update. Mom was here from the moment we got home from the hospital until a bit ago. She cooked up a bunch of meals for us to have in the freezer, took care of us, did laundry, and shopping and dishes, and lots more. I don't know what we'll do without her, but it was a huge blessing to have her here for a few days!

I am basically on bed rest. If I am upright for very long at all, the pain comes on, and I am back down again. The worst part of it is not being able to take care of the kids. It's going to be a very long next 9 weeks.

On Monday, Jeremy was on the front page of the Local section of the Bloomington Normal Pantagraph newspaper! He was in the background of a picture of a guy in a feature story about him wearing a tux every day. Jeremy was at Wal-Mart picking up milk last Tuesday after work and just happened to walk by as the photo was being taken for the paper. So, you see him shopping with his cart of milk. A lot of people recognized him, and some even asked for his autograph! :)

Our weather here is very mild this week! It seems like fall, and we are having record lows. It is in the low 60's during the days, and in the 40's at night! Actually, it's kind of nice for us right now, since we don't have central air. Hope it doesn't mean a miserable winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment