Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Helpers


     We're working on adjusting... Jeremy and my Mom are running the house.  I'm having a lot of pain, so I'm not good for much these days.  

Gram is working with Annah on potty training, and it is going very well!   She goes on the potty about 1/2 the time already!  Grandmas can work miracles! :)  

Baby Sylvia is doing great.  She's nursing well, and sleeping about 2 hours at a time in the night.  It is such a joy to have two beautiful little girls now!  Hard to believe we're a family of FOUR though! :)


I'm still having a lot of pain, and am very tired and sore.   So, I'm not ready to type up the whole birth story yet.  But, I didn't mention that I did not have to be induced.  I started contractions in the middle of the night on Tuesday.  I am very thankful it happened that way.   There is so much more to tell, but I just can't sit long enough to type it out yet.   I will do it soon though, before I forget details.
     
I'm so thankful my mom is here taking care of me, Annah, the house, and helping with Sylvia.  Jeremy has not gone back to work yet either, so I have lots of help.  Thank goodness!  They are too good to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment