The reason we went to Chillicothe, Ohio, was for Caeden to tour The Recording Workshop. Back when I was Admission Counselor for The Conservatory of Music at Capital, I used to talk to prospective students about this place. I had never been there, but I only knew fantastic things about it, so I'd told Caeden about it a couple years ago and he definitely was excited to check it out.
As soon as Caeden saw the first of the studios he was totally geeked out.
he walls in every room have plaques with album and movie covers that TheRecW students and alumni have been a part of.
Caeden was absolutely psyched about this place and wants to go as soon as possible. We were impressed as well, and would love for him to actually go this summer for both the 5-week session and the 2-week advanced course. Just not sure how to fund it or if I could let my kid live on his own for 7 weeks, but we will figure it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment