Monday, March 23, 2020

Happy Monday!  I went to make poached eggs for breakfast this morning, and put the pan with water in it to boil and stepped away from the stove to wait.  When I stepped back toward it, I realized I turned on the wrong burner.  Feels like a Monday!

Took Caeden out driving today.  He wanted to practice backing up, so we went up and down the driveway a few times on the way out.  

After an extra week off after Spring Break (or "Spring Break extension") last week, Annah started online classes "at" Greenville today.  She has a 6-credit humanities course for the honors program that is philosophy/theology this semester. There is a lot of work required, and she is seeing that there will be even more since they can't really run out of class time and will be required to complete all the work no matter how long it takes.  

This is pretty much our view most of the time now...hanging in the living room, laundry baskets of clothes no one volunteers to fold, blankets and pillows all over, Sylvia hitting herself in the head with an empty wrapping paper tube...okay that part's not constant.



No comments:

Post a Comment