Guess what? We are on spring break! Well, Sylvia and Caeden are. They are supposed to be on their way to Florida today with the Ridgeview band and choir to perform at Disney World this week and visit all the parks and Universal Studios too.
Instead, we sat in our living room and watched the new PoC live-stream church service on YouTube this morning. It was a great comfort to "come together" in this way after the past week of weirdness and everything getting canceled and put on hold for the forseeable future.
I use Amazon Subscribe and Save for a few items I know we will need every month, one of them being a 96-roll pack of toilet paper. Guess what? I won't be getting that delivery this month, since TP is the most hoarded item of this pandemic. Jeremy has been to the store 4 times in the past 10 days and has seen no sign of TP yet.
It snowed again today! It is a sort of tradition to have snow over spring break.
No comments:
Post a Comment