Thursday, February 13, 2020

Snow Day

Yesterday it started snow at 1:00, and snow fell consistently until late evening, then off and on quite a bit through the night.  The wind kicked in early this morning, so it is hard to say exactly how much snow we got now that it's drifted.  I would guess 4-6 inches.  All after-school activities were canceled yesterday, and today was an all-out snow day.

This is what the road conditions were at about 10am today as I was getting ready to head southwest. Ew.

Caeden was invited down to Tracie's for a big snow day breakfast.  He brought the mail in for me when he came back.  It is coooooold out there!

I decided to head out around 11:45, hoping the roads had been cleared.  Route 9 between Arrowsmith and Normal was not great, but I went slow.  After I got to town, it was smooth sailing and no snow on the roads all the way to Greenville.  Whew!  

No comments:

Post a Comment