Annah and 16 of her classmates were inducted into Ridgeview's chapter of the National Honor Society this evening!
Principal Campbell lighting the center candle to begin the ceremony
Current members explain the 4 Qualities of NHS and light the 4 candles to represent them: Scholarship, Service, Leadership, and Character
VIDEO: I missed the beginning of Katie's words about Annah, but she shared some very nice sentiments about our girl.
We are so proud of our young lady.
All members reciting the NHS Pledge:
I pledge to uphold the high
purpose of the National Honor Society
to which I have been selected;
I will be true to the principles for which it stands;
I will be loyal to my school,
and will maintain and encourage high standards
of scholarship, leadership, service, and character.
I will be true to the principles for which it stands;
I will be loyal to my school,
and will maintain and encourage high standards
of scholarship, leadership, service, and character.
Mr. Riggins and Mr. Snell--NHS sponsors, and Mr. Campbell--principal
2018 Ridgeview Chapter of NHS
New Inductees/Members
Shelby and Annah
Congratulations, Annah Christine.
Enjoying some cake!
Chatting with friends and teachers
Buddies!
What a special ceremony and honor!
No comments:
Post a Comment