Yesterday, the kids had half day of school, so the girls came home and did their nails for prom in the afternoon. I gave Sylvia a pale pink pedi, and she put on her own fake nails. They were coffin style, and she decided she is never wearing fake nails again. She hated them.
Annah did her own silver pedi, and put on her fake nails too. She is all about them!
I taught lessons until 11:30 today, so didn't get to go with the girls to their hair appointments in Lexington. I saw them for a few minutes before they left.
They did their eye makeup before they left, and were super cooperative when I asked for a picture.
Annah finished her makeup at the salon while Sylvia had her hair styled. Then Sylvia took a couple pictures of Annah having her hair done. Kacey did a beautiful job with their hair.
Sylvia's salon selfie
Caeden and I had favorite lunch while we waited for the girls to get back home.
The weather was nice and clear, but cool.
Caeden played video games all afternoon while we took pictures of the girls all glammed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment