Saturday, March 17, 2018

Guys Day Out

Jeremy and Caeden had a guys' day out today.  They went to the new Original Pancake House in Normal for breakfast, went shoe shopping, and picked up some t-shirts for Caeden. Jeremy took Caeden to Blair House for the youth group ministry event there.  Steadfast sang several songs with the residents there, then they all enjoyed St. Patrick's Day snacks together while they visited.

(For some reason, I'm having trouble uploading anything in YouTube right now.  I don't know if this Google video can be viewed, but I'm leaving it here so I will remember which one it is when I can go back and figure out what's up with YouTube.)

Oh yes, Jeremy also picked up the last story pack for LEGO Dimensions for Caeden today, so when they got home he had to play it right away.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment