Tuesday, October 24, 2017

While life is flying by these days, I am once in a while nudged to take a picture while appreciating a moment that is worthy of remembering.

Friday, 10/18/17 @ 8:49pm -- Hanging in my room with my kid, watching FRIENDS

Saturday 10/21/17 @ 8:58pm - Daddy hugs his girl goodnight


Sunday afternoon 10/22/17 - I get to spend the day running around with my husband to 5 different stores to find costumes for a church event and the school play, as well as various candies for Sylvia to build a cell for her Biology project. We hit Farm and Fleet, Goodwill, Meijer, Dollar Tree, and HyVee. We also had a really nice lunch at Logan's.  Great day with my hubs!

Meanwhile, the kids were at Beacon Youth band rehearsal...

Monday 10/23/17 @8:09pm -- These 2 decided to be civilized to each other, relaxing on the couch, ready to watch FRIENDS together.


Tuesday 10/24/17 @7:27am -- The kids have gone to school and left a mess of the bathroom, including used cotton balls on the sink!  Ew!  Like mother, like daughter, I suppose.

I love it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment