Friday, October 6, 2017

Laryngitis

Annah hasn't been feeling well most of the week.  On Tuesday afternoon, she felt feverish and achy.  She stayed home from school Wednesday morning and only went in for her 3 afternoon classes--Spanish 3, Chemistry 2, and PreCalculus.  She had band rehearsal after school and lost her voice.  Today, I sent her to school with a white board and dry erase marker and forbade her to talk at all.  She has auditions for ILMEA Honor Choir on Monday and an all-day band competition in the rain tomorrow, so when I got home from rehearsal this afternoon I took her to prompt care.  She was given antibiotics and prednisone, so I took her to Imperial Buffet while we killed a little time waiting for the prescriptions to be filled.  She loves Imperial Buffet, and was very, very happy to have some coconut shrimp and peanut butter chicken!  She even liked her fortune, which said,
"We write our own destiny. We become what we do."


No comments:

Post a Comment