Sunday, the guys went to the RYWC Banquet. This club had an awesome season of wrestling, learning, and teamwork! Many dads (more than pictured) have stepped up to help coach the kids--some learning about wrestling for the first time. It has been awesome to be part of connecting people in our community through this club, and I'm so glad Jeremy and Caeden (and we girls, in support) have been part!
As of the official vote at the board meeting last week, Jeremy will be the head coach of the new high school wrestling team for the coming year! Pretty exciting stuff. I am super proud of him!
----
A few of the lilacs on one of our lilac bushes are blooming.
The girls and I had to run some errands this evening in town, and ended up having supper at Denny's. Sylvia was really freaked out by the animated bacon on the menu. Turns out they have a whole website with animated breakfast food videos.
After we ate, one of the places we stopped was Hancock Fabrics. They are going out of business, sadly. I think we caught the last few minutes of the closeout sale, but Sylvia managed to find some patterns.
No comments:
Post a Comment