I got new glasses, and I really like them. I can see so much better! (Note to self...in the future, don't wait [months and months] when your eye doctor says you need new lenses.) I got a special coating on the lenses, for people who stare at screens all day long. (That's what makes them look purple in the picture.) According to my eye doctor, everyone needs bifocals when they turn 40, so I guess that will be the next thing.
We are having some beautiful spring days!
Friday evening, the music department held their annual Family Fun Night. For the past 4 years, Annah and I have run the cupcake walk to help raise money for her music department trip to perform at Disney World. Now that her trip is over, Sylvia and Caeden helped me run the cupcake walk tonight to begin raising money for their music department trip to perform at Disney World in 4 years!

I think all the high schoolers had a lot of fun participating in the Family Fun Night while the younger kids took their turn working!
These 2 coincidentally dressed alike today.
Annah thought this egg swing at Meijer was awesome. The girls were so slap-happy while we tried to do some grocery shopping today! I couldn't concentrate enough to get much shopping done, but definitely enjoyed the time with my silly girls.
Sammy came over to hang out with Caeden today. They had some light saber duels outside, watched some Star Wars Rebels, played Mario Kart and Rock Band, and watched the first Star Wars movie before bed. They are such good buddies, and I'm thankful for their lifelong friendship!
No comments:
Post a Comment