Sunday, October 12, 2014

Home


This morning we went to church at 'Busco Naz'.  It was a fantastic sermon about listening to God.  I'm going to be reviewing for some time.

After church, I needed to get gas in the car, and run some errands at CVS and IGA.  As I was pumping gas, I had to smile and take a quick picture in my little hometown that doesn't change too much over the years.  


We had a lovely lunch together with Gram and Krampa, Uncle Travis and Tessa, then we packed up and headed home.

The trees along the way are starting to change colors for fall.  



When we got home, Annah got out her violin and played it with her good bow.  It sounds so beautiful.  She said, "It's pretty cool to think of her [Great Grandma] playing it too." She gets it.  (I sure wouldn't have understood the history and legacy and emotion behind something like that when I was a teenager.) She also says she still can't believe that it is actually hers.  She loves it.



No comments:

Post a Comment