Friday, February 24, 2012

Document the Days

As you may have noticed by the increase in blog posts, I am working on documenting daily life better.

Even when there isn't a huge event, that doesn't mean there isn't something significant or worth documenting in a day.

This was my breakfast this morning.  Many people may find it a strange combination, but it is something my dad taught me that his dad ate.  It is rolled oats (uncooked) with honey drizzled over top, sprinkled with raisins and a spoonful of peanut butter on the side of the bowl.  I think it's yummy, and it keeps my tummy full for a long time.


Having a good system in place, makes it easier to document daily life.  I have learned quite a bit about this through Becky Higgins over the years.  As I mentioned recently, I am using her Project Life products, which are becoming insanely popular right now.  
In fact, a week ago today, some of her products that have been out of stock for months restocked on Amazon.com.  I was one of apparently thousands of people who were "stalking" Amazon.com waiting for them to restock, because they sold out in less than 24 hours and won't be in stock again for a few more months.  
The things I ordered arrived today; yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment