After a wonderful worship service this morning, we came home for lunch. Grandpa Lopshire provided the fabulous roast we enjoyed.
These kids were most patient, and didn't complain at all about waiting to open presents. They were excited when it was time though!
Sylvia found Band Angels in her stocking--bandages with scripture on them. I'm sure they'll help the owies heal more quickly!
Instead of his traditional Twizzlers, Jeremy found more flavorful RedVines in his stocking.
The girls gave Caeden the Wii Cars Race-o-Rama game.
Annah has been wanting a soft case with handles for her iPod, so I crocheted one for her.
We all got a good laugh out of the Perry the Platypus underwear in the Phineas & Ferb pack that Caeden got.
Annah received her favorite Wii game, The Dog Island.
Caeden received the DVD of the very first movie he saw in a theater: Veggie Tales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.
A new *sparkly* LPS for Sylvia
Caeden received his very own first REAL Bible--Super Heroes version!
more cross stitch projects for Annah
Caeden was so sweet about giving the girls a gift. He told me he wanted some kind of Barbie transportation for them, so I checked the Barbie aisle when I went to the store and reported to him what I saw. He chose to give them this Barbie Sisters double bicycle, which is very cool, according to all of them. He made sure to give me enough money to cover tax too, when I went to buy it.
And she was happy to get the second collection of Growing Up In Lancaster County books.
Annah loves Francesca Battistelli, and was clearly very excited to get one of her cd's.
The girls have been wanting some accessory scarves to wear, so I made this one up quickly over the last couple evenings after the kids were in bed.
Caeden has been pretty "into" Ninjago stuff from LEGO lately. He did not get the big Fire Temple he thought he wanted, but did receive the Ice Dragon. Ooohhh...
I made a fluffy scarf for Annah too. I think she likes it.
Ninjago Spinjitsu Battle Arena for the boy. This actually reminds me a little of the old Battling Tops game, except the little Lego ninjas are on tops called spinjitsus, and they knock weapons out of each others' hands while they spin.
Sylvia wanted a Barbie nursery set. (She saw this while perusing the Target catalog that arrived at our house a few months ago.) She loves it, but thinks it's pretty weird that the little baby wets on you after you give her a bottle.
Always a favorite. Gotta get those Disney DVD's when they're available! ;)
Sylvia probably plays the least amount of Wii in our house, so I had trouble deciding on a game for her. She just happened to mention that she would like a Cooking Mama game while we were baking on Friday, so Daddy and Annah scoured every Wii cabinet, bin, and rack in town yesterday to find her this one.
The kids know how much their daddy loves ice cream, so they gave him an ice cream ball!
Caeden gave us some special ornaments he made at school. They have his picture on them. Always the most special kind of gift!
The whole family received DDR for Wii, along with 2 dance mat controllers!
Daddy definitely got the largest present of all! It was 7 feet long and weighed over 75 pounds! This is what I was hiding in the guest room all week long. What in the world??
Ahhh, a new memory foam mattress! Yay for future nights of comfortable sleep!
Oh my, what a mess!
We spent the rest of the day enjoying being home together, playing with new toys and watching Christmas movies.
Caeden put the ice dragon together in no time.
Sylvia and Annah played with their new Barbie treasures.
And we felt so abundantly and unnecessarily blessed.
































No comments:
Post a Comment