Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Trees

We are enjoying decorating for Christmas!  

On December 1, we picked out our live tree at Growing Grounds, since we loved the tree and experience we got there last year.  It didn't take us long to choose one this year; they are all beautiful there!


The kids like to have the artificial tree upstairs with the colored lights on it, so they can see the glow in their rooms while falling asleep at night.  This year, the girls assembled the tree and put the lights on all by themselves!  Then all the kids decorated it with their special ornaments!


It looks great!  It's kind of hard to believe the kids are big enough to assemble and decorate a Christmas tree completely by themselves, but I have to admit, I'm proud of them for doing it.


As a reward for the girls for cleaning their room, I hung some of the extra lights around their windows.  



Our live tree is in our music room in front of the big window facing the street this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment