Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Party / Annah's Birthday at School

I like to sign up to do something for Annah's Halloween party at school since it is her birthday too.  This time she wanted me to sign up to do a craft with the class.  She chose this little Indian corn magnet craft from Oriental Trading.  

Annah's teacher decided to start the party with Annah's birthday celebration.  Mrs. O. lets the birthday kid choose a special hat to wear.  Several of Annah's classmates wanted to help her choose her hat and her treat from the prize box...


Annah chose a bow (instead of a hat) to wear for her birthday picture.  Mrs. O. also has a special padded chair with wheels that the birthday person gets to have all day in her class, which Annah enjoyed.




The class sang, "Happy Birthday" to Annah.


I think most of the kids enjoyed putting the craft together.  A couple were reduced to tears instead of asking for help, which was discouraging.  But, I think we got them fixed up.  These guys were still smiling and successful...


Annah is a crafty girl, and she was able to help several others with their craft. 


Mrs. O. wanted a picture with the birthday girl too.   Annah is really loving being in her class this year.


Annah and some classmates at the end of the party...  (No, he's not mad.  He said, "I'm a football player; I don't smile.")  I think the guys in the background are football players too, but they love to smile!  ;)  

It was really fun to celebrate Autumn and Annah's birthday with her classmates and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment