Our kiddos are growing so quickly. I know I was warned when they were born, how quickly they would grow up, but it literally seems like they grew inches and years overnight. *sigh* I love them. And, I love watching them grow.
All 3 have grown a lot physically in the past year, and each one needs all new jeans. They all wore holes in the knees of about every pair last year! And, since sweet Sylvia gets Annah's hand-me-downs, I had some patching to do.
All 3 have grown a lot physically in the past year, and each one needs all new jeans. They all wore holes in the knees of about every pair last year! And, since sweet Sylvia gets Annah's hand-me-downs, I had some patching to do.
This week, I patched several pairs of jeans for Sylvie, stitching patches on by hand. (I am more comfortable with using my hands than a sewing machine.) I tried to make them cute, so she wouldn't be bothered by having patched clothes...
I did some extra embroidering to add a little cuteness...
I'm so glad she thinks they're cool and fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment