Friday, October 15, 2010

Birthday Field Trip?

Caeden really, really, really wanted to take his Daddy and his Krampa & Gram to the cool places we found geocaching the other day.  So, since Daddy took the afternoon off and Krampa & Gram arrived early in the afternoon we did just that on this beautiful day!

The kids were SO hyped up and excited as we drove to the Kickapoo park, I said to Jeremy, "You'd think we were taking them to Disney World!" and they all agreed it was just about as exciting.  We were shocked, but happy that they appreciate places close to home that have meaning.



Come on, Gram!  Look at this!




Me and my handsome hubby.  :)


Jeremy and his sweet Sylvie girl.


-------------------------------------


Caeden and Gram racing for the tree with the X on it, in the forest at West Park.  I think she let him win.  


A photo by my talented photographer father, taken in a beautiful corner of West Park...


The kids wanted everyone to see the "star shaped tree" in the forest.


I love this man!


Making memories in the sunshine...!


Sweet little boy, happy birthday!

I hope you will always appreciate the "simple" things in life, and know that God has orchestrated every blessing you have, just for you!  You are so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment