Friday, January 29, 2010

Blizzards for Haiti

A family in our church owns a Dairy Queen in town, and decided to increase the money they were loaned by giving $1 from every Blizzard they sold today towards the offering for Haiti this Sunday.  Jeremy bought Blizzards for his entire department at work today.  I watched people post comments and pictures on Facebook about their Blizzards all day, and was really craving one by the time Jeremy called me as he was leaving work!  He said he'd go get some for us, so I asked the kids what kind they wanted.  Caeden looked at me funny and said, "What's a Blizzard?!"  I realized he'd never had one!  We usually get the kids Dilly Bars on the rare occasions we do go to DQ.  So I explained that it was ice cream with candy or cookies mixed in, and he was all for it!  Daddy suggested a mint Oreo Blizzard, and Caed thought it sounded pretty good...

Here's what he "said" when we asked him how he liked his Blizzard...
That's how you  know Caeden REALLY likes something...He gives it a thumbs up...Too good for words!!

No comments:

Post a Comment