We don't put up a lot of Christmas decor at our house, but I thought we would share a few of our favorites
(Sorry, I added captions to some photos for a slide show for my in-laws' digital frame, and didn't want to go back and find the original photo.)
My Uncle Earl made this grapevine wreath a few years ago. I just added the berries, flowers, and bow. I love having it hanging on our front door...our only outside Christmas decoration.
I made a couple of these Christmas trees 2 years ago during the holiday season. The other has buttons. I thought they would be simple, cheap, fun projects the kids could maybe help me with. It turned out buttons and pins with certain head colors can add up in cost, and it definitely isn't a quick project. But they do look cute on our mantle.
Caeden gave this nutcracker soldier to his sisters last year for Christmas, and is proud to have him standing on our mantle this year.

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment