Monday, December 29, 2008

Enjoying Christmas break


Daddy went back to work today, and Mommy and the kids stayed home all day. I thought I was going to go crazy. I get a to-do list going, and then wonder why it frustrates me when I can't get things done while trying to let the kids do fun things too. Nuts.

It was about 45-degrees outside, so I sent the kids out to play! I put together the baseball tee Caeden got from Gram & Krampa for Christmas so he could play. He was pumped to use it and his Cubs bat and ball!
2008Dec29Monday-(11)

He says it's thumbs way up super, super fun, Gram & Krampa! Thank you!!!
2008Dec29Monday-(2)

Sylvia loves to play on the swingset any chance she gets...usually on the glider. She said she was confused though, because it's supposed to be winter but it looked like fall outside.
2008Dec29Monday-(9)

Annah decided to stay inside and use her Easy Bake Oven. It took about an hour to make 2 chocolate chip cookies.
2008Dec29Monday-(4)
She loves it though. She even washed all the dishes, cleaned up all her mess, and put it all away without my asking her to.
2008Dec29Monday-(5)

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

hahaha how cute is she with her Easy Bake Oven!
YAY for a play day outside! woot woot!

Post a Comment