After Sylvia had been home from school for a while today, she said, "Mommy! I had to go to Mr. Jones' office today, {insert panic here!} and I didn't even get in trouble!" {Whew!} Not that I would suspect Sylvia could get into enough trouble to be sent to the principal's office, but just hearing that kind of made my ears perk a bit!
It turned out that she had made a little book in class, and was doing so well with her reading, that her teacher sent her and her friend Isabella down to Mr. Jones' office to read to him! They also read to Miss Watterson in Student Services, and both she and Mr. Jones gave them stickers on their books. It's so nice to have a fun trip to the principal's office!
3 comments:
What a cute story, Taryn - how nice for Sylvia!! You're in my thoughts today. {{Hugs}}
Must have been a very proud day for Sylvia!
Hugs Taryn!
Wow, what an honor, I know you're one proud Momma!
Post a Comment