Thursday, November 6, 2008

G.I. Joe

When Jeremy was a kid, he had quite a G.I. Joe collection. A couple years ago, he discovered his collection in some large Rubbermaid containers in his parents' basement and brought them home. Now that Caeden is a little older, Jeremy will occasionally get them out so they can play together.

2008Nov06Thurs-(24)

Even the girls are impressed with all the stuff!
2008Nov06Thurs-(27)


2008Nov06Thurs-(18)


2008Nov06Thurs-(15)

Jeremy took very good care of his toys. It makes the kids feel very special when Daddy allows them to play with them--especially since he plays along.
2008Nov06Thurs-(3)


2008Nov06Thurs

If only Sylvia could keep her Barbies as organized...
2008Nov06Thurs-(21)

Another little "treasure" found in the bins with the G.I. Joes...
a Commodore VIC 20 game--Radar Ratrace.
2008Nov06Thurs-(25)

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Wow, he has some AWESOME toys there!!! I love his storage for them. I need to get one of those for Hunter. He has really gotten into GI Joe this year and the lil Army men! Your son is going to have many great experiences with his Daddy playing with these, what a treasure!

Post a Comment