Sunday, November 2, 2008

Annah's Birthday Portraits -- Session 2

Just after I blogged Annah's portraits last night, I discovered I had actually deleted ALL of the original, full-size files off my memory card. I stayed up half the night trying out various file recovery programs that found the photos on my memory card, but I am too cheap to pay for any of the software to recover the files full-size and without watermarks. So, as much as it hurt, I decided to let those photos go. I took Annah outside again this morning and took 186 more photos. I think they turned out even better.

2008Nov02Sun


2008Nov02Sun-(28)


2008Nov02Sun-(52)


2008Nov02Sun-(58)


2008Nov02Sun-(61)


2008Nov02Sun-(72)


2008Nov02Sun-(110)

2008Nov02Sun-(116)


2008Nov02Sun-(177)


2008Nov02Sun-(169)


5 comments:

Carol A. said...

These are just gorgeous Taryn...and I am so sorry about the first ones as they are beautiful too. I can't wait to see these on some pages....she is just a cutie!

Gina said...

Taryn, these photos are Beautiful as is your daughter. Sorry that you lost the first set, but I think these are Amazing! :)

Margee' said...

Those pics are so pretty! She's a cutey!

Kristine said...

beautiful pictures Taryn!

wow.... stunning actually!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Such a pretty lil thing! You do a great job!

Post a Comment