In honor of Earth Day today, Sylvia, Caeden, and I picked up trash along both sides of the road between our house and the Post Office. That's about 1/2 a block, I guess...not a big area. Sadly, we filled two plastic shopping bags! I think they got the message...
We need to take care of the earth God has given us.

Our sweet little bunnies and squirrels have eaten a lot of my bulbs and flowers,
but some are blooming nicely.


Grape Hyacinths are some of my favorite little flowers. I love their color and smell, and they make me think of Grandma McEowen. They used to grow under the magnolia tree in her front side yard. (Are they still there Trav?) My mom planted these for me.
You can tell they were frostbitten during our long, cold entry into spring.

"The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man." - Psalm 115:16
We need to take care of the earth God has given us.

Our sweet little bunnies and squirrels have eaten a lot of my bulbs and flowers,
but some are blooming nicely.


Grape Hyacinths are some of my favorite little flowers. I love their color and smell, and they make me think of Grandma McEowen. They used to grow under the magnolia tree in her front side yard. (Are they still there Trav?) My mom planted these for me.
You can tell they were frostbitten during our long, cold entry into spring.

"The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man." - Psalm 115:16
No comments:
Post a Comment