

Sylvie talked to Daddy on the phone on her way to school. I gave her the phone (with him already on it) and he wished her well. Then she handed the phone back to me and said, "Who is that?" I guess Jeremy thought she would recognize his voice, but she didn't. So, I gave the phone back to her and they talked again--with Sylvia knowing it was him! She talked to him again after school to tell him all about her day.
Sylvia said school was really good. Her teachers said she was quiet and seemed tired. That's the usual report we get about her after school.
Sylvia said school was really good. Her teachers said she was quiet and seemed tired. That's the usual report we get about her after school. 
1 comment:
LOVE the hair, LOVE the kid, LOVE you all (and miss you sooo much!)
Auntie E
Post a Comment