Monday, September 10, 2007

Open House

Tonight we attended the fall Open House at Annah's school. We were able to meet her new teacher and talk with her a bit. (Well, I should say I was able to talk with her a bit. Jeremy spent pretty much the entire time we were at the school restraining Caeden. He is totally out of control in social situations these days.)
Mrs. Ayers seems nice. Annah showed us around her classroom very thoroughly. There is a lot to see! She has a brand new desk, which she's very proud of. Unfortunately our digital camera is not working very well any more, so I didn't get a photo. She also showed us her big social studies book, the helper board, classroom library, center stations, and projects she has done that are displayed in the classroom and the hall. Per Annah's request, we also visited with her music, art, and P.E. teachers.

Here are Annah & Mrs. Ayers next to a project Annah did about her art teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment