
Why are kids so tempted and fascinated by packing peanuts?!?! Yesterday the UPS man brought me a big box from http://www.scrapbook.com/ (I won a gift card to their store in a drawing because I wrote a review about my favorite scrapbooking products. Cool store, huh?!) It had my new paper trimmer, and some paper in it, but mostly it was filled with PACKING PEANUTS!! Ugh, I hate those things!!!
Of course, Caeden and Sylvia were nearly drooling looking at them. Caeden was bored today while Sylvia was at school and I let him sit in the box (I know; what was I thinking?!?!) and told him to keep them all in the box. He actually did pretty well for a few minutes, and was in sheer heaven, as you can see. No, the grin is not exaggerated; he was really THAT happy.
Well, we won't talk about the MESS that soon ensued, except to say that once I got out the broom and gave Caeden the dustpan, he thought it was fun to clean up. He actually said, "Mommy I'm so glad you helping me clean up. This is really, really fun!" I'm glad HE thought so! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment