Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sprinkler Park Fun!

The kids and I spent half the day at the sprinkler park today! We met Ashley & Jacob and Carlene there this morning and the kids played and played and played while Carlene and I chatted and caught up. It was so fun to watch the kids lovin' every minute of running through the water and getting totally soaked. All three loved it, which was a good thing! Last year Caeden was scared of the sprinklers and wouldn't go anywhere near them, and Sylvie wasn't all too keen on them either. So, I was so glad none of them had any reservations about them this time and just had a total blast playing for hours!! We stopped for a little while to have a picnic lunch. Caeden was almost too excited to eat and ran back into the sprinklers along with his granola bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment