Friday, June 8, 2007

Contest Pages

Just a quick post with a couple scrapbook pages I did for contests this week. I'm definitely not competing in them to win, but I love that it's really pushing me to get some pages done for the deadlines!

This one was for a challenge to use only 5 specific products. I take photos of Annah with this tree every spring when it blooms!

This next page is for an "All About ME" book challenge. I hope it doesn't seem selfish or egotistical to scrapbook about myself. I think about what would happen if I were to be gone from my kids' lives before they were grown enough to know me, and I realize that it's pretty important to do this, actually. It also helps me reflect and think about who I am and who I want to be. The first challenge was to do a page with a photo of myself and my "vital stats" and basic information about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment