Monday, June 25, 2007

Second Cousins

What a treat we had today! Wendy brought Aidan & Esme down from Michigan to play with us, and Mindy brought Clayton over too!! I think I only know one of my second cousins, but our kids are so blessed to know lots of theirs!

We had mac & cheese w/ hot dogs, peas, and watermelon for lunch.

All 6 kids and 3 mommies went swimming in Mom & Dad's pool this afternoon. I was stressed having to hold onto Caeden the whole time, he's so fearless. But, we all had a great, fun time!!

Annah gave a spontaneous concert for Aidan & Esme. (It was one of several she gave this week.)

The kids watched Chicken Little before lunch and A Night At the Museum after swimming, snacked on ice cream, and played a bit with Barbies too. It's such fun to get to play with our cousins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment