Does anyone have a recipe for Brownies with peanut butter in them??? I don't mean Peanut Butter Brownies that don't have any chocolate. I want chocolate brownies with peanut butter in them too. I've been searching the internet for this for a couple months and haven't come across one I want! So, last night I used this Peanut Butter Brownie recipe and just added 1/2 c. of cocoa. They turned out pretty well...at least well enough that they didn't get to cool so I could ice them before we started eating them. Just wondering why such a recipe doesn't seem to exist? Did I break some kind of bakers' rule by adding cocoa to peanut butter brownies???
Last weekend I finally got around to trying a fantastic recipe our friends, the Kellers, recommended. It's this Broiled Tilapia Parmesan. May I just say---phenomenal! I'd never broiled anything before, but now I will do it more often. It was so easy, quick, and incredibly yummy! Even Jeremy, who doesn't like fish other than fried, admitted it was good. Good stuff people!
1 comment:
You can buy brownie mix with peanut butter chunks in it. It's good, we've made them before.
Post a Comment