Friday, April 6, 2007

Eggs and Easter

Lots of Easter-ness going on around here. Annah is off school for Good Friday today--awesome. Eggs are cooling on the stove to color later, and I want to do these Resurrection Eggs too. They're such a wonderful, tangible way to get the kids into the Easter story. It frustrates me that they can celebrate "Easter" at school with bunnies and candy and eggs, but are not allowed to talk about Jesus. It just brings me to tears everytime I remind them what it's really about...that Easter is THE most important day...I pray they will understand.

Our church is having a Good Friday service this evening, which I'm very much looking forward to. Lots of music to prepare for Sunday. Lots going on. Sad we won't see family in Indiana, but excited about doing it all here...

I pray you will be blessed as you remember and celebrate Jesus' death and resurrection FOR YOU this Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment