Thursday, October 26, 2006

Growing Pains

 Caeden is transitioning to the "big boy bed" very well so far! He LOVES it, and says it's "soffy" (soft). At first we started with just the mattress on the floor for a couple nights and then put up the frame and box springs a couple nights ago. He hasn't fallen out yet, and has done extremely well not getting out of bed all night! (We're kind of surprised, actually.) Today, he even took his nap in it for 3 1/2 hours!!

I'm not sure I want to take the crib down though. It seems like kind of an official statement that we don't have any babies anymore. We've had a crib up for 6 years now, and thinking of taking it down makes me realize we are almost completely past the baby stage forever. I'm going to stop there before I bring on a torrent of tears!


We're gearing up for Annah's birthday party this weekend! She is very excited, of course and will have two little friends along with us and Gram & Krampa. Her theme is "flying unicorns"--just like her costume for trick-or-treating, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment