Many days Sylvia does not feel like sleeping at naptime and plays in her room instead. So, I often have to holler up at her through the grate in the floor/ceiling several times to lay down and go to sleep, or even go upstairs and put her back to bed, discipline her, etc.
Today, I kept hearing noises of playing, but when I would stand under her grate, I wouldn't hear it anymore. I thought she was getting smarter or something...UNTIL...
I went upstairs after hearing noisy toys in the hallway and walking around. I got to the top of the stairs and noticed the door of Caeden's room was open. I couldn't believe she would go into his room and play while he was sleeping! BUT! She didn't! She was asleep, and CAEDEN had climbed out of his crib and was sitting on his floor playing--or "paying" as he said when he saw my shocked face. Great; now he can climb out of his crib. I see many adventures coming out of this...
No comments:
Post a Comment