Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Staycation Day #1


 So our first day of vacation was kind of a dud. It rained all day. It stormed all evening. Our house leaked--as usual. We didn't get around early enough in the morning to do anything. Argh. We did make homemade ice cream in the bathtub! It's grey and rainy today too. But, we'll try to make the most of it.

There was one cool thing today... Annah had a trial violin lesson!! Since she was 2 or 3 she has been saying she wants to learn how to play the violin. So, I finally got around to finding a teacher, and Annah and I got to meet her today. Miss Ruthie was great with Annah, and in the first lesson already taught her all the parts of the violin, how to pick it up and hold it, and the note names of the strings! Annah was loving every minute of it!! Now we're just trying to figure if we can come up with the extra $100/month for her to keep going to lessons! Aaack!

Actually, I am looking into a couple ways to create some more income myself. I'm sure I'll have more info. shortly, but if you would join me in prayer for clarity of God's will in these matters, I would greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment