When I was growing up, I didn't pay much attention to children, and never really thought much about wanting to be a mom. In fact, if I did think about it, I probably said I would not want to have kids, or that I would maybe start considering it after I turned 30.
Some people might say that things in life happen by chance or coincidence, but I now know that there is no such thing. I believe that God knows what is best for each of us. Sometimes He blesses us in ways we never would have thought of choosing, and it turns out being better than anything we could have asked for or dreamed up. I am so thankful that God could see that I needed children, and I am so grateful to Him for giving them to me. I am immeasurably blessed by them every day, and I know that I could not choose or ask for a happier life than the one I have been blessed with. Thank you God, for making me a mommy!
Mother's Day - It's much easier to capture a real moment with 3 little children than it is to get everyone looking at the camera and cheesing!
No comments:
Post a Comment