The girls are doing surprisingly well with sharing a room! (This is just one more example of proof that prayer works!) Sylvia cries for a few moments after we put her in her crib (which isn't anything new), but she and Annah have both slept through the night quietly for the past two nights. The only thing is that Annah wakes up earlier than Sylvia is used to, so she's getting a little less sleep right now. We're not even attempting naptime in the same room, because Annah doesn't actually do much sleeping at naptime these days. She is getting to rest in Mommy & Daddy's room for naptime, and Sylvia is doing just fine napping in the "new" room. Yesterday, I moved all of Sylvie's clothes, and today her toys, into the shared room. So, now, the baby will get its own room!
Annah started preschool yesterday. I am kicking myself because my rechargeable digital camera batteries died just as I turned on the camera to take her picture with her backpack all ready to go to school. It takes 13 hours to recharge them, and I didn't have film for the regular camera either. Aargh! I did do a little video interview with her, which was really sweet. I guess I'll have to take pictures of "Annah's 2nd Day of School."
Sylvia's new favorite word is, "NO!" She is using it frequently these days, directed at any one of us, especially her sister, from whom she learned the word!
No comments:
Post a Comment