I think the nesting thing has kicked in a little. I'm not sure is a good thing since I'm supposed to be taking it easy because of the kidney stones. But, I was feeling good this morning and did some rearranging of things in Sylvia's room. I still don't know if Sylvia or the baby will be sharing a room with Annah...we need to get another crib. Does anyone have a crib they want to get rid of for a couple of years or even permanently? Please let me know if so!
Wednesday, September 1, 2004
Baby check up
I think the nesting thing has kicked in a little. I'm not sure is a good thing since I'm supposed to be taking it easy because of the kidney stones. But, I was feeling good this morning and did some rearranging of things in Sylvia's room. I still don't know if Sylvia or the baby will be sharing a room with Annah...we need to get another crib. Does anyone have a crib they want to get rid of for a couple of years or even permanently? Please let me know if so!
No comments:
Post a Comment