Monday, September 5, 2022

Back to School 2022

8.17.22 

Caeden started his senior year of high school.

I am subbing in the library for the semester, covering a maternity leave.

8.18.10 -- Caeden's first day of Kindergarten
Most of those years went by in a flash.

He is more than ready to finish with his adventures at Ridgeview school. 
I pray he will enjoy his final year there.


8.18.22
Jeremy and Sylvia, packing up the Prius to head back to SIUe tomorrow

Annah's things have "expanded" a bit over the last 4 years of college.

8.19.22
Annah left a note for Caeden on the kitchen table.

Sylvia left us a message on the dry erase board.

Confirmation of arriving at campus:


8.20.22
Annah FaceTimed to show me her room all set up.

8.21.22
Sylvia FaceTimed while walking around campus

I zoomed in on a photo Sylvia sent me of her room and was checking out her books to remember what classes she is taking this semester (Physics, Genetics, Psychology, Organic Chemistry, just to name a few), and she thought I was noticing the coloring pages and crayons she had taken to college with her.

Just taking in a little beauty along Route 9 on a stormy Sunday

8.22.22


Good first day of Sophomore year of college!


8.23.22
Mr. Marchese has allowed Caeden to claim one of the practice rooms as "his" to work on his music projects during the school day. They are recording some stuff together as well.


8.26.22
I heard these words come out of his mouth today, "I had a good day at school!"

Caeden may have a little too much time on his hands with several study halls, and he may spend large parts of his days visiting his favorite teachers even though he doesn't have them for classes. And Mrs. McCoy may have put a note on her classroom door about when he may not be welcome.

But, she has always been very kind to Caeden. 
He even met and hung out with her son Henry at the football game tonight! 

We are so incredibly thankful for a great start to this school year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment