It's our TWENTIETH wedding anniversary today! Clearly, we are not on some tropical getaway relaxing in the sunshine to celebrate. But, to me, being at home together with my dear husband and children is even better. I am so in love with all of them, and so grateful for the life God has given us. It is not "perfect" in the eyes of other people, but the Lord has blessed us in more ways than I could even try to name.
Obviously, we spent the day at home.
My brother texted us this...
Jeremy worked [from home] all day. I made us grilled cheese for lunch.
We made and kept our pact not to buy each other gifts. We are getting a water softener next week.
There was silliness...
This evening, he grilled some fantastic ribeyes, and the girls made a peach cobbler and we all had a lovely dinner together. We played Tenzi and hung out in the living room. It was a great day. Lots of love and time together with those we love most. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:
Post a Comment