Thursday, December 12, 2019

JV

I was subbing as a floater today while teachers were doing technology training, and I had no home base classroom to keep my things in.  So, I hung out in the music room when there were teachers who didn't want to attend the training and I had an open hour.  I did get the privilege of rehearsing some Christmas songs and accompanying Mr. R while he sang for some of his elementary students.  And, not surprisingly, my own kids hang out in the music room when they have study hall or lunch or no home base.  So, this kid was there, rather than in the lunchroom since he is cutting weight.

There was a home HS meet tonight.  I won't go into the details or speak the very raw emotions that are in my heart right now, but will just say that Caeden did end up having one JV match tonight, and one of the other wrestling moms was so kind to run to get me from the concession stand to watch most of it.



I love my wrestler.

Caeden pinned him!


No comments:

Post a Comment