Saturday, July 13, 2019

College Dorm Room Shopping

The guys were volunteering at Midwest Nationals Wrestling Tournament today, so Annah and I decided to go shopping for her college dorm stuff!

We went to Dollar Tree and got a bunch of really great storage items, and a few school supplies.  Then we hit Target with some gift cards.  As we were going into Bed Bath and Beyond, we saw this poster for a sale tomorrow!  So, we staked out exactly what she wanted to buy so we can just go in and get it all on sale tomorrow!


Anything soft must be touched.

She did find a comforter she loved for a STEAL, and we were afraid it wouldn't be there tomorrow, so we got it today. She is really excited to get one of these rolling carts tomorrow, along with some hangers for multiple pairs of pants, and some more bedding.

Jeremy suggested I take her to Oberweiss.  

She got this huge strawberry milkshake--which wasn't even a large!

And she conquered it!

The guys met us there as we were finishing up and ordered their ice cream to go.  Annah and I went to Michaels to see if we could find some yarn so I could make a pillow anything like an expensive Ugg pillow she saw.

I really had such a great time shopping with my girl!  I know it will be emotional when we move her into her dorm room, but I am excited for her to have her own adventures and glad I could spend this day helping her prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment