Annah did her favorite puzzle this week.
Caeden played a lot of Xbox and did weird dances and never stopped talking this week.
He also went back for his second and third tries at contacts. Doc got the contacts in his eyes, and he got them out, but he could never get them in. He is done trying for this year.
I had an order for a custom made hat. I also decided to re-evaluate Crafted With Care. Even though I would like to put all my time into making crochet things, I don't have the ability to do craft shows and get my things seen in-person by people who may actually buy them. I've decided to just make things I want and post photos of them on my social media. That way, if people see something they like they can order it, but I won't have something sitting around that I won't use. 
The girls and I went to see a free community theatre production of Godspell Friday night. It was a beautiful night for an outdoor show. Sadly, it was literally the worst production of anything I've ever seen. We knew a few of the stage crew, so we stayed to chat with them after. And we knew that even though it was painfully awful, the cast had worked really hard and we stayed out of respect to their efforts.
The girls made edible cookie dough when we got home.
Caeden practicing guitar in the car before his lesson. This summer, he has finally hit the point where he really likes to play, and will pick up one of his guitars several times a day or stay up playing into the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment