Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Dear Evan Hansen

The HS music department took a field trip to Chicago today to see the Broadway musical Dear Evan Hansen.  The girls went.  I had a ticket to go, but I decided I needed to stay home and teach my 6 Wednesday lessons and make money instead of making none and spending extra.  Haha.  I gave my ticket to Jacob for Sylvia's birthday present.  She would rather spend time with him than me anyway, and I wanted him to have a chance to see the show.

Annah worked hard to get well enough to go.  She turned a corner yesterday, and is working on feeling better now!

This was their schedule for the day...

I made do just listening to the soundtrack this afternoon while they were at the performance.  

Outside the Nederlander Theater

Inside!


Mr. Marchese sat on Sylvia and Jacob on the bus on the way home and texted me this picture.  

The girls had such great things to say about the show and how amazing the production was.  
I'm glad they could go and experience it!

No comments:

Post a Comment