Saturday, December 1, 2018

Well, December started off with some extra excitement!  We spent some time taking cover in the basement tonight as tornadoes passed by wayyyyyy too close for comfort!  Fortunately the winds didn't come through Arrowsmith, but it was pretty scary for a good while.


 We moved Annah's piano up to the girls' room to put the Christmas tree up in the living room.
I think she likes having it in there.

A silly tradition--"playing" the horn ornaments that go on the upstairs Christmas tree.

I had some "issues" with putting the lights on the Christmas tree, and Jeremy stepped in and took care of it.  The tree is now lit!

So...this is what your email inbox looks like every day when you're a high school senior at the top of your class with good test scores...I don't know if it overwhelms Annah, but it overwhelms me!  This is just a few hours worth of emails!!!  She gets at least 30 per day from colleges!






No comments:

Post a Comment