Our family and my students joined the Benton family again for their annual Christmas program at Evergreen Place. It's really one of my favorite traditions of the holiday season, and I'm so grateful Joyce invites us back to participate each year!
I played some songs from the Reader's Digest Christmas Album as folks gathered in to listen, then Sylvia played some carols just before we started.
One of my newest students, Carly, was the first on the program, and it was her first time performing on piano! She did a great job!!!
Alex performed Jingle Bells even better than he played it for me at his lesson this morning!
It was such a treat to have Ridgeview Midnight Blues sing for everyone!
I am kicking myself for not asking Caeden to record the acts, since I played piano for a lot of them and couldn't get pictures or video.
My very favorite part of the day was when Jeremy and Sylvia played a trumpet/horn duet of Away In A Manger! It was so lovely, and so neat that the two of them played together!!!
Everyone did a nice job, and all of the residents enjoyed our program.

No comments:
Post a Comment