Sunday, July 8, 2018

Worship at Mahomet Naz

We had the honor of leading worship with our friends at Mahomet CotN again this morning!

The girls opened and closed the service with a duet, and I played the beautiful K. Kawaii piano.  It needs a good tuning, but it is a gorgeous instrument.

The acoustics in the sanctuary are quite challenging, but the hearts are so sweet and receptive.

Annah played keys for the worship set, and she and I traded lead vocals on the first song.  Sylvia does such a nice job with high harmony, and it still takes me by surprise to hear a low voice coming out of Caeden sometimes!


Caeden led this song!

Zac preached about spiritual hunger, so I chose the song Hungry for the response.  Sylvia played her cello!  I have to say, it is really nice to sing with cello!!!


The girls closed the service with their beautiful duet.

It was such a pleasure to worship together with our new friends, and such a blessing to my heart to get to make music and praise Jesus with my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment